Saturday, June 2, 2012

Flying time takes calendar

Pausing to color a "Sacred Cow" was more calming than I thought. We then planted the art in a color pot.
It started in Colorado Springs, Colorado, with a Great Ideas Conference offered by American Society of Association Executives. Then visiting Amsterdam, Oslo and West Virginia was followed by an International Finance Committee and Transition meeting. Living in a body that could not decide what time zone to follow created interesting eating and sleeping habits.
     As I tried to keep up with office and other responsibilities, I realized my calendar had suffered time lag, whiplash and several severe -itis complications. It stalled in a time warp with twilight zone overtones and evaded my grasp.
     A trip to a spa (thank you HR team) and memories of visiting a "time out" area in Colorado have helped my calendar land on my desk and reveal that it is "mighty full" in the next two months. Hope you have full days and plan to come to the 2012 International Convention in New York City.

No comments: